Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Can't take it anymore...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    i feel your pain.... really i do. i know we all have different issues but when you've had enough... it's time for a change! have you tried meditating? they say it works [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I began going to the gym, do some scuba diving and run in the park....it helped for a while, but after yesterday, I have no desire to do anything...just complain....

    Can't do meditation. To focus I have to be alone in peace with myself and with a pourpose....

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by KillerKanuck?:
    I have a genuine question - the Moe you are referring to - Moe from the Simpsons?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Three stooges...

  3. #23
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KillerKanuck?:
    I have a genuine question - the Moe you are referring to - Moe from the Simpsons?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Three stooges...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't know if that makes the dream better or creepier. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't want you to stop talking, Tony. I want you to stop the self pity. Misery may love company but I don't! If you can't be at peace with yourself then you sure ain't gonna be at peace with the world. Take some of that negative energy you like to wallow in and do something positive with it. Get a new wardrobe. Get a new job. Volunteer somewhere! There's nothing stopping you from change other than yourself. What good are you to your kids if you're miserable?

    *checks shotgun*

    Damn, I gave him both barrels. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder if my existence is worth it

    Wardrobe ? No money...besides I have no sense to style...I just wear what I need...

    Other job ? I wish...but what I do is not a regular job, and the offerings elsewhere are not as good as what I have now. I have to say that here I might have some freedom if I need to do something elsewhere....It's just that I feel stuck and not really appreciated....

    Actually this ranting is taking some pressure off.....perhaps I don't have to say that I am sorry for doing this, like maybe Brian or EQ will do....

    You guys always have the choice to ignore me...

    On the bright side I thank you all to let me be arround....either if you like me or you hate me....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Um... I think you missed the obvious...

    You need money. Porn is the easiest, fastest way to make it.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Spore:
    Um... I think you missed the obvious...

    You need money. Porn is the easiest, fastest way to make it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can get that for free.....but it's a dreamworld for teens or suckers, after all is always the same crap, the same goes with sex without love.....but yes, you can stop the pressure for some minutes or a couple of hours....but that's all....

    Wonder if I post in one of those dating places my real situation and if some girl will dare to reply.....putting unreal info to attract others is plain stupid...

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like you just fine, MM4. I just won't feel sorry for you. It doesn't accomplish anything.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    I like you just fine, MM4. I just won't feel sorry for you. It doesn't accomplish anything.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know....and you don't have to. You have your own life to take care of.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **runs around the schoolyard**
    Andy like MM4!!! Andy like MM4!!!! Are you guys going to get married?!?!!?


    I know - but it's Friday, I'm tired, and I have to organize a fundraising dinner tomorrow that I know is gonna bomb, so I'm allowed to act retarded.
    Although some days, I don't have to act too hard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •